Simplify releasing, monitoring health and responding to issues in distributed systems.
- Out-of-the-box debugging for microservices. Instantly find the code that broke your service, even for hard to reproduce errors
- Understand every request, every outlier, every problem without additional logging and error reproduction
- See the root causes for each error with full context from logs, metrics, traces and failed code execution
- End-to-end tracing with automatic instrumentation – see logs, metrics, traces and failed code execution history
- In-depth performance monitoring. Quickly identify and remove application bottlenecks
- Real-time topology discovery with full dependency visibility across all services
- Highly customizable dashboards and notifications to spot problems before users report them
With such a complicated program, normally I would have searched the cause for at least 5 days. With RevDeBug it took me 2 hours.
My team uses RevDeBug for all those elusive and hard to reproduce bugs – it speeds up the time to diagnose issues, allowing us to be much more responsive to our customers.
We use RevDeBug with one of our solutions to record bugs while testing. It’s an interesting alternative for traditional debugging and I see it’s great potential for making fixing bugs quicker.
- Create a fast feedback loop between testers and dev teams throughout development cycle
- Automatically document failed tests and errors. Make every failure actionable and easy to debug
- Increase release velocity and deploy high quality, error-free software
- Prioritize high-impact fixes and reduce wasted development time
- Understand current architecture, discover dependencies and plan better cloud migration
- Hybrid cloud monitoring – easily troubleshoot integration and migration errors
- Prepare yourself for change and reduce technology debt
Simple to set up. Simple to use. Try RevDeBug for free and increase reliability of your software.