Simplify releasing, monitoring health and responding to issues in distributed systems.
- Real-time topology with full dependency visibility across the whole stack
- End-to-end tracing with logs, metrics, traces and failed code execution history
- Automatic discovery and instrumentation
- Highly customizable dashboards and notifications to stay on top of problems
- Visualize the root causes for each error with full context from logs, metrics, traces and failed code execution
- See every request, every outlier, every problem without adding additional logging
- In-depth performance and root cause analysis even for hard to reproduce errors
- Quickly identify and remove application bottlenecks
With such a complicated program, normally I would have searched the cause for at least 5 days. With RevDeBug it took me 2 hours.
My team uses RevDeBug for all those elusive and hard to reproduce bugs – it speeds up the time to diagnose issues, allowing us to be much more responsive to our customers.
We use RevDeBug with one of our solutions to record bugs while testing. It’s an interesting alternative for traditional debugging and I see it’s great potential for making fixing bugs quicker.
- Quickly identify critical errors and slowdowns in every release on test and production environments
- Automatically document failed tests (automatic, UAT) and errors during exploratory and load testing
- Eliminate costly testing delays with actionable error reports
- Prioritize high-impact fixes and reduce wasted development time
- Understand current architecture and plan better cloud migration
- Straightforward and easy integration of error troubleshooting
- Understand complex dependencies and impact of third-party services
Simple to set up. Simple to use. Try RevDeBug for free and increase reliability of your software.