How to start?
Check out the tutorial
To code or not to code?
Check out our FAQ
Real bookworm, huh?
Open full documentation
Got an idea?
Post it to our UserVoice
Version 5 (2019.07.18) – Overview
- Biggest change: RevDeBug is now free for all of us, developers <3
- Testers’ special: fully customizable names for snapshots!
- Feature: recording complex objects is now available through the RevDeBug.API
- Feature: you can now search through the recordings
- Feature: Added option to set custom value provider for complex objects
- Bug fixed: issues with literals recording and events loading
- Bug fixed: Sometimes RevDeBug wasn’t correctly enabled in IDE
- Bug fixed: success messages are not errors 😉
- Improvements: revamped type detection and conversion in RevDeBug parser
- Improvements: updated login and settings windows
- Improvements: Sign up with Google and Microsoft providers
- Improvements: toggling between recording modes
- Improvements: even faster startup