Estimated reading time: 1 min
Last edited: 20 May 2019
IDE Starting from RevDeBug 4.9 version:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2019 Community, Professional or Enterprise editions
IDE Starting from RevDeBug 3.0 version:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Community, Professional or Enterprise editions
IDE For older RevDeBug versions:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015 Community, Professional or Enterprise editions
.NET .NET Framework version 4.7.1
Processor 2 GHz Dual Core or faster
RAM 4 GB or more
Free space 3 GB or more
Display 1024x768 display (1920x1080 recommended)
Disc Preferred SSD discs
RevDeBug can work with your projects providing they:
- are written in C# or VB .NET
- are targeting either:
- .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- .NET Core 2.1 or higher
- .NET Core 2.0 if your projects are referencing Microsoft.AspNetCore.All 2.0.5 or higher
- Runtime generated code is not being recorded.
- Http requests details in ASP.NET Core applications are not being recorded.
- References with aliases other than global are not supported.
- When you are using Avast, you will have to add the RevDeBug Recorder to your whitelist.