Estimated reading time: 15 mins
Last edited: 03 Dec 2020
Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- Any personal details you submit to us using website or RevDeBug Services/Applications/Platform, such as your name, address, email address, company name, etc. Those are used primarily for communication purposes and in case of financial information for payment purposes.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number), the browser types and versions used, the operating system used by the accessing system, the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), the date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site, which are automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and might help us in event of attacks on our information technology systems.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, with the use of session information stored in cookies.
- Information provided by Google Analytics. Google analytics may record what pages you had visited on our website, order of visits, etc (see section “Google” below)
- Our newsletters do have a “tracking pixel” embedded which helps us determine what content is more desirable by our users. Refer to your e-mail client manual on how you may block those.
- Chat functionality on our website and/or RevDeBug Services/Applications/Platform is provided by Crisp, please refer to https://crisp.chat/en/privacy/ for more information on data collection by Crisp.
- For the purpose of marketing, sales activities and landing pages RevDeBug is using CRM software HubSpot. Please refer to https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy a for more information.
- RevDeBug Services/Applications/Platform collects and transfers via secure socket layer usage statistics and basic information of environment it is used within (like, what button you have clicked, and what version of Visual Studio you are using, whether actions were successful or not, etc. It helps us tremendously in improving how our reverse debugger works and allows us to make it more user-friendly. You can opt-out from sending those type of information by going into Tools > Options > RevDeBug > General > Send Usage Data)
- In case of software failures RevDeBug Services/Applications/Platform and this website might send us error logs containing information that may help us in fixing the error and improving user experience through our products and websites.
Sensitive Personal Information
We do not collect or otherwise Personally Identifiable Information about race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, any actual or alleged criminal offences or penalties, or any other information that may be deemed to be sensitive under GDPR (collectively, “Sensitive Personal Information”) in the ordinary course of our business.
Uses / Information Sharing
- We use the information we collect for several purposes:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To understand web-traffic patterns for visitors to our site
- To improve your website and/or RevDeBug Services/Applications/Platform experience
- To analyze marketplace trends
- To follow up on your requests made through this website
- To communicate with you, from time to time, about our products and services, sharing relevant content, and other RevDeBug announcements.
- We do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
- We may share your information when required by law and/or public authorities, or when necessary to service your needs or honor your requests.
- In certain cases we may use your contact information to send you information on our products and services, as well as occasional news and information. In such cases you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
How do we protect visitor information?
We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with data protection laws. Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Your Choices and Rights
- We give you choices about how we communicate with you. You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from us. Each communication you receive from us includes an option to opt out of any future outreach.
- You have certain basic rights as the owner of your personal data, including the right to access your data, the right to erase your data, and the right to restrict the processing of your data, right to personal data portability, right to object. We allow you to exercise these rights for any reason, at any time. If you wish for us to provide an accounting of the personal data we’ve collected from you; to document or restrict the ways in which we process your personal data; or to delete your personal data from our records, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on your country of origin, various laws give you the right to see the information we hold about you. Your right to access this information can be exercised in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR). If you would like see any information we hold about you please email email@example.com.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- By logging in to their account
- By unsubscribing by follow the instructions at the bottom of each email
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
Our website and/or RevDeBug Services/Applications/Platform are not intended for use by children, especially those under 13. No one under the age of 13 should provide any Personal Information. Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to make purchases through our website and/or RevDeBug software or obtain coupons or codes to purchase goods or services on third party websites. If it is discovered that we have collected Personal Information from someone under 13, we will delete that information immediately.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 72 hours.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
And we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Name and Address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection this is:RevDeBug.com
Słowackiego Street 1
Bydgoszcz, Kuyavia-Pomerania 85-008
Słowackiego Street 1
Bydgoszcz, Kuyavia-Pomerania 85-008